The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
简介The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangji ...
The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangjin Soccer and Baseball Stadium.
The festival, the largest and longest-running beer festival here, showcases all kinds of beer, and offers a variety of food and music performances. Admission is free for all visitors. However, those who want to sit at designated tables to watch the performances will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
People can line up from 1 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, two hours before the event starts.
The venue is divided into the World Beer Zone and the Picnic Zone.
For access to the World Beer Zone, tickets are mandatory. This area hosts various artist performances, with a lineup featuring veteran dance music trio Koyote, hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and singer Baek Ji-young, with tables set up for beer and food.
The Picnic Zone will feature a separate stage for DJ performances. Visitors can sit on the ground using mats that are available for purchase at the event. Entry to the Picnic Zone is free.
Group tickets for corporations and clubs are also available.
Hosted by the Seoul Beer Festival Organizing Committee, the annual festival aims to showcase beer brands representing South Korea, as well as craft beers from around the world.
Alongside performances from K-pop artists and other performers, the committee said it hopes to unite Seoul's small businesses to create a memorable experience for visitors.
JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Over three decades have passed since South Korea embarked on the construction ...
Korean exports of instant noodles have been continuing a winning streak, hitting the milestone of 1 ...
Samsung Electronics topped the global TV market with a share of nearly 30 percent in total revenue i ...
- [Herald Interview] Kiss of Life continues to describe different aspects of freedom through music
- Hanwha Ocean to raise capital for wind power business
- Jungkook's 'Golden' hits No. 2 on Billboard 200 with biggest
- Park Bom to return with new single ‘I’
- ‘Gyeongseong Creature’ to lead year
- Journey to Joseon scholars' timeless dwellings
- Jungkook adopts guerilla tactics for 'Golden' promotion
- AI in your pocket: Samsung Galaxy S to feature real
- YG's new group Babymonster to debut on Nov. 27
- [Herald Interview] Korean 'changgeuk' meets Peking opera
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- Olympic medalist ‘tricked’ by fiance
- [KH Explains] A look back on Lee Jae
- 카타르 국왕, 내년 방한 수락…“중동 107조 운동장 열려”
- Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
- Architect Dominique Perrault's 'Lightwalk' displayed at French Embassy in Seoul
- Hyundai Motor’s yearly earnings hit record
- Samsung SDI logs record
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…이달 18~19일 방문
- 여권 ‘TK 지지율’ 비상…오늘 서울 오는 박근혜에 주목
- [Life In Korea] Delivering 'taste of life' via street art
- [Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
- Prestige Biopharma eyes complete value chain
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- SK Pharmteco bets big on cell, gene therapy
- SK hynix logs quarterly losses for 4th consecutive quarter
- 野 "이태원 1주기 공동주최 빠지겠다"…尹대통령 참석 촉구
- Seoul International Pride Film Festival kicks off on Nov. 2
- Jeonju offers self up as destination for fall reading retreat