您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
S. Korea goes all
简介South Korea has launched a pangovernmental initiative to combat the proliferation of bedbugs in a co ...
South Korea has launched a pangovernmental initiative to combat the proliferation of bedbugs in a comprehensive manner, driven by growing concerns over the pest spreading nationwide, fueled by the recent surge in reports of bedbug infestations.
The Ministry of the Interior and Safety has taken the lead in assembling a pan-governmental task force, initiated last Friday, comprising ten relevant ministries and local governments.
The objective of this joint effort is promptly and efficiently to stop the spread of bedbugs by mobilizing each ministry's capabilities.
For example, the Ministry of Health and Welfare and the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency will share the current status of reports of and countermeasures for bedbugs, while the Ministry of Environment will share measures to manage the supply and demand of control products such as insecticides.
Following the announcement about the task force, the team decided to set up a bedbug infestation status board on Monday. When a bedbug infestation is reported, where and how many bedbugs were found by region will be shown on the status board for monitoring beginning Tuesday.
As additional harm could occur to facilities if it is made public that bedbugs were discovered there, the task force plans to decide later whether to disclose the status board carefully.
- 부모와 아이
South Korea's industrial output fell in October on a marked decline in the production of the se ...
- 부모와 아이
Hanwha Aerospace said Monday it participated in the Association of the US Army exhibition, one of th ...
- 부모와 아이
Hyundai Motor Group is expected to post record earnings this year, breaking its own record for the t ...
- BM of Kard to return solo with single ‘Lowkey’ this month
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul
[Hello Indonesia] Digital innovation for financial inclusivity
[From the scene] Eye
How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
[Photo News] Housing solutions in Asia
[Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
Hanwha showcases ground weapons systems at US trade fair
- [Today’s K
- Half of Loona restarts as quintet Loossemble
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- 사전투표 D
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- For esports fans, more activities await beyond LoL matches
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- US eases export controls on chip equipment for Samsung, SK factories in China
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Biden to visit Israel as war in Gaza sparks humanitarian crisis
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- S. Korea, US and Japan to conduct joint aerial exercise for 1st time: source
- [KH Explains] Shipbuilders scramble to secure labor force amid booming industry
- "위성사진까지 대조한다" 밭에서 4억원어치 보물 캐는 사람들
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- [Today’s K
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- BTS' Jungkook headed to Paris as MTV EMA nominee, performer
- BTS Jungkook's star
- Kia management, union reach tentative wage deal to avoid strike
- '2023 Box Gallery Exhibition' by Youth Impact shows art made of discarded paper
- FSC lays out plan to boost pet insurance enrollment
- [Herald Interview] Director Lee Chung
- Industry minister asks refiners to use fair pricing policy amid Israel
- SK Chemicals partners with Estee Lauder for eco