BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
简介BTS' V on Saturday made unforgettable memories with fans at his solo fan meeting, "Vicnic."Some ...
BTS' V on Saturday made unforgettable memories with fans at his solo fan meeting, "Vicnic."
Some 1,400 fans went to the event, which was held at an outdoors theater in the Kyung Hee University Global Campus in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, the singer's agency Big Hit Music said Sunday.
A special picnic planned by V for his fans, the 120-minute meet-and-greet comes around a month since he made his official solo debut with the EP "Layover."
V began with a promise to make the best of the night, followed by the first segment in which he revisited music videos from his album, "Love Me Again," "Blue" and "For Us," and quizzed fans on them.
He also shared behind-the-scene stories from the production.
"'Love Me again' is special for me as it was the first music video released, and I also personally like its aesthetics," the singer noted.
It was a playful, game-filled night for the fans. Split into two teams -- the BTS team and Army team, the latter of which refers to the group's fandom -- V and his fans played various games, including table tennis, dancing to a random roulette of songs and charades.
The 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival, the only independent film festival in South Korea that fea ...
South Korea's ruling People Power Party on Monday asked President Yoon Suk Yeol to veto recent bills ...
Bithumb, one of South Korea's four major cryptocurrency exchanges, is preparing to become the f ...
- Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023
- LG companies hint at grand promotions to celebrate Twins' big win
- Ruling party reform committee under pressure to disband
- ‘Believer 2’ returns as 'midquel' with new characters, stronger plot
- Festivals to illuminate Seoul’s winter nights
- Facing bedbug crisis, Koreans create online dashboards to track them
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed, growth woes
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- Young swimmer enjoys self
- Tapas bar explores modern interpretations of kimchi
- Opposition leader Lee attends arrest warrant hearing at Seoul court
- [Our Museums] Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum shows artistic essence of ceramics throughout history
- Foreigners ditch sluggish Korean stocks
- S. Korea beats Chinese Taipei for 4th straight baseball gold
- S. Korea defeat Japan for 3rd straight men's football gold
- Ive kicks off first world tour, 'Show What I Have'
- Cemeteries, columbariums reinvent themselves as sanctuaries for the living
- Mnet’s ‘Street Dance Girls Fighter 2’ targets global audience with multinational teen dancers
- BTS’ V, actor Yoo Seung
- Seoul shares end up on tech gains ahead of Nvidia results
- [Our Museums] Exploring quirky yet thoughtful world of Mr. Toilet House
- Yoon heads to UK for state visit, eyes deeper security relations
- More relevant than ever, closer to original musical 'Rent' returns for 9th run
- N. Korea makes 3rd spy satellite launch attempt
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- S. Korean literary giant Jo Jung
- King Charles welcomes South Korea's president with state banquet, mingles with K
- Child kills man with stone, sparking debate over legal immunity of children
- All residents with disabilities to get personal doctor
- Democratic Party banners targeting young voters stir controversy
- S. Korea hints at halt to 2018 inter
- South Korea’s digital reputation dented by government network outage
- Jungkook holds live stage event for fans
- Daewoo E&C chief cements ties with Nigerian leaders
- Disney+ brings romance to year's end
- [Today’s K